"Register" shall mean registering on the Platform or accessing webpages created on the social media to avail the Services provided by the Platform.
"Services" shall mean various services offered by us through Platform or published on any social media including but not limited to providing an online/digital enablement for buying and selling of products, marketing, information/knowledge share on chemical products etc. or any other allied services offered from time to time.
"Products" shall mean the goods, products, services which are traded on the Platform by various Users and purchased/availed by other Users.
"Users" shall mean Users who visit and access the Platform or our Social Media presence, who may or may not register to avail Services.
"Platform" shall mean www.chemarc.com owned, operated and managed by us.
"You" or "Your" or "Yourself" refers to the Users or viewer of this Platform.
Information which is Collected and Stored
In order to provide safe, efficient, smooth and customised Services we ask for certain Personal Information which is collected and stored by Us. This facilitates Us to provide Services and features that most likely meet your needs through the Users registered on the Platform. We collect Personal Information from You that We consider necessary for achieving this purpose. When you register with us, we collect your Personal Information. "Personal Information" means and includes any information or data which includes –
- Name and Address (registered office and warehouse address)
- Email id
- Login id and password
- Licenses to use chemical (if applicable)
- Documentation in respect of the company/business/compliances
- Nature of the business activity
- Industry Segment, Industry Type
- Mobile Number/Landline/Office Number
- GST, PAN,TAN, LIC Number, CIN,
- Details of personnel-employees
- Bank details
- Social Media Pages details- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Websites
- Product Details purchased or ordered by You
We may collect Personal Information about Your activity on our Platform, such as date and time You logged in, features of our Platform that you've been using, searches, clicks and pages visited by You.
As part of our Services, we may use third-party technologies to understand how our Users as a whole use our Services and constantly enhance, innovate services to reflect the needs of the Users. When You use, or access the Platform, we may also collect and store additional information which may or may not personally identify You or be identifiable with other information collected. Such information includes, without limitation, your internet protocol address, your usage and log in information, browser types, domain name, device locations, geographic locations, type of operating system, browser type and version, operating system, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser and other statistical data involving your use of the Platform and/or our Services. This information is collected passively using various technologies or may be provided by You through communications with Us.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that if you access social media your Personal Information maybe identified by such social media sites and they may provide your Personal Information to us or we may collate or derive your Personal Information on the basis of your engagement on social media.
Collection of Non-Personal Information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about You such as the type of internet browsers You use or the website from which You linked to our Platform. We may also aggregate details which You have submitted to the Platform (for example, Your Business, Products , etc). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist Us in providing an effective Service on this Platform. We may from time-to-time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated Information in connection with the Services and this Platform.
Development of Derivative Data
We have created algorithms or may create algorithms and apply artificial intelligence that may predict Your preferences, choices, needs, likes, interests, pursuits, contact sphere of personal, psychological, social, ideological, value system or any such attributes. These patterns are derived from observation and analysis of Your usage, thus it may not be complete, accurate, comprehensive, or correct, but it may lead or help us to provide better Service to You or understand You to offer better Service.
How we use Personal & Non-Personal Information and Derivative Data
The information is collected and used to:
- provide Services.
- create and administer Your accounts and to improve the quality of as well as Your experience of the Platform and Services, including but not limited to resolving your issues, knowledge share.
- monitor User activity, such as keyword searches or new postings, and more effectively manage traffic on the Platform.
- customise Your experience.
- help to promote safe Services.
- occasionally send promotional emails, messages or contact You to communicate about existing Services or new services, special offers, benefits or other information which we think You may find interesting using the email address, contact details which You have provided.
- measure User’s interest in our Services.
- manage our relationship with You.
- enable You to maintain network and connect with other Users of the Platform.
- maintain and update our records.
- monitor suspected fraud, misconduct and unlawful activities on the Platform.
- customize the Platform according to your interests.
- Create aggregation of the information collected and run our analytics tool to identify preferences, expectations etc.
We will not knowingly disclose your Personal Information to third parties and as this platform is business-to-business we may disclose your personal information to other Users only for business purpose. We will take reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information we collect from You.
We may share with third-party service providers certain information, such as Your history of searches and interests in terms of specific browsing or queries updated by you in aggregated mode so as to better understand which advertisements and services may interest You.
We may set "cookies" on the use of the Platform by Users. Cookies are small, encrypted files, that a site or its service provider transfers to Your computer’s hard drive through Your web browser that enables the site's or service provider's system to recognize Your browser and capture and remember certain information to enhance Your experience and cater to Your needs better.
- Administrators – We may provide access to User's Personal Information to any of our authorised administrator for an internal business purpose, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
- Affiliates – We may provide Personal Information that we collect to our affiliates. For example, we may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates in order to respond to Your requests for information or Services, or to help limit Your receipt of marketing materials You have requested not to receive.
- Information shared with other Users – As part of the Services, your Personal Information may be shared to the other Users on the Platform provided you have made such information public. These Users may download, upload, share, re-share your Personal Information on any other website or to any third party. You understand that in the event these users share your Personal Information, then the same shall be available to the connections of such users or to the users of any other website, if such Users have displayed your Personal Information for public at large.
- Joint Marketing Aarrangements – Where permitted by law, we may share your Personal Information with joint marketers with whom we have a marketing arrangement, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
- Persons who acquire our Assets or Business – We may transfer Your Personal Information if We are acquired by / We acquire or merge with another entity or transfer a part of our business, including the Platform to a third party. Any third party or resultant entity that receives Your Personal Information pursuant to a merger, demerger or business transfer shall have the right to continue to use Your Personal Information. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we reasonably notify You.
- Testimonials - We may publish any testimonials that You have provided about the Platform or Services, other Users and such testimonials and other marketing, promotions and advertisements may include your Personal Information that You have provided to Us. Notwithstanding anything mentioned hereinabove, We shall not be responsible for the actions or omissions of the parties (including but not limited to the entities listed above) with whom the Personal Information is shared, nor shall We be responsible and/or liable for any additional information User may chooses to provide directly to any third party.
We may retain and use Your Personal Information as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your Personal Information, upon reasonable request. We may also need to retain certain data for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain in our databases and on other records, which will not be removed. Please note that there might be latency in deleting the Personal Information from Our servers. In addition, We do not delete from our servers’ files that You have in common with other Users.
We value Your Personal Information; We will ensure an adequate level of protection. We have therefore implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting Your Personal Information from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate. All Personal Information is securely stored with shared hosting server. As a matter of security, we take back-up of systems periodically. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, our systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we take no liabilities or responsibilities for it.
You are responsible for all actions of Your User account and password. Therefore, We do not recommend that You disclose Your password to any third party. If You choose to share Your user account and password or any Personal Information with third parties, You are solely responsible for the same. If You lose control of Your password, You may lose substantial control over Your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions.
Interaction between You and Platform
We are interested in Your views, and We value the Feedback (defined below) We receive from You. However, We do not have control or are responsible for any such Feedback or the Personal Information which You make available through the Platform. We encourage You to be careful regarding the Personal Information you disclose in this way. We also provide rating options for buyers and seller for their service quality.
Subject to any applicable law, any communication or feedback sent by You to the Platform or User(buyer/Seller) (including without limitation testimonials, reviews, comments, contents, images, audio, feedback etc. collectively "Feedback") is on a non-confidential basis, and We are under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using it in any way or for purpose. We can use the feedback including without limitation any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including without limitation developing, manufacturing and/or marketing services.
You agree that You will not assert any ownership right of any kind in the Feedback (including without limitation copyright, patent, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and You hereby irrevocably waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with the Feedback, including without limitation acknowledgment of You as the source of the Feedback. Your submission of any Feedback shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Feedback. For this reason, we ask that you do not send us any Feedback that you do not wish to assign to us, including any confidential information, Personal Information or any original creative materials. You shall be responsible for the content and information contained in any Feedback sent by you to the Website or otherwise to us, including without limitation for its truthfulness and accuracy.
Third Party Links
We recommend that You check the policy of each website You visit to better understand Your rights and obligations especially when You are submitting any type of content on those third-party websites. Please contact the owner or operator of such website if You have any concerns or questions.
You may wish to participate in digital media/Social Media platforms created by us which we make available to You. The main aim of the social media is to facilitate and allow You to share content. However, we cannot be held responsible if You share Personal Information on social media that is subsequently used, misused or otherwise appropriated by another user.
Logos, Concepts, Ideas
We exclusively develop our logos, concepts and ideas for use in advertising, promotion, public relations and whatever else is appropriate to promote the services of our guests. You are not supposed to misuse, steal any of our creations, logos, and also not use any of our creations appearing on the Platform for any purposes, otherwise the act may attract penal action.
User agrees to indemnify Us, our partners, affiliates, officers, agents and employees and hold Us harmless from and against any claims and demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any other User due to arising out of or relating to:
- accuracy and correctness of Personal Information and contents that User submits or shares through the Platform
- User's violation of any rights of another User.
- Non-delivery, non-payment, delays etc by respective User.
Limitation of Liability
We will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, and all liabilities (including for negligence, loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of system or loss of data and loss of Your Personal Information) and for use of or inability to use Services of any kind that is offered or to provide indemnity or any other remedy to You or any third party. Also, Platform will not be held responsible for non-payment, fraud, non-delivery or any other damages caused to User by another User. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Platform is free from defects or viruses. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You use the correct devices for accessing and using the Platform and to protect from anything that may damage it.
Reservation of Rights
Governing Law and Disputes
Any dispute arising, between You and Chemarc shall be governed under the laws of India and courts of law at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over such disputes.
Changes to this Policy
If You want to avail any of our Services, You can email us at email@example.com