Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Trademill Technologies Private Limited, a B2B start-up company head-quartered in Mumbai which has come up with a digital chemical industry platform named Chemarc.
Access to, surfing and using Trademill Technologies Private Limited site and online services are subject to these following Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms carefully. Creating an account with Trademill Technologies Private Limited (“we”, “us”) or otherwise using any Trademill Technologies Private Limited or Trademill Technologies Private Limited related service will signify that you have already read, fully understood, and agreed to be bound by these below Terms and to conform with these applicable laws and the mentioned regulations. These Terms comprise of a binding agreement amid you and Trademill Technologies Private Limited. If you do not agree on these mentioned Terms, you may not use our services. THESE TERMS CONTAIN WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND OTHER PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF TRADEMILL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED, SO PLEASE READ THESE TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
Trademill Technologies Private Limited has the full right to anytime terminate your full or partial access to our website or Trademill Technologies Private Limited services, if you do not agree with this agreement. The Trademill Technologies Private Limited website and Internet services collectively constitute the “Service”. This Service is totally owned and operated by Trademill Technologies Private Limited. The Service includes the functioning of website www.chemarc.com and its user subscription and to have digital versions of the magazine publications browsed online by you on the website.
- 1. Some portions of the Service are available only to individuals who have registered with and obtained a password from Trademill Technologies Private Limited. By registering with Trademill Technologies Private Limited, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age. While registering with Trademill Technologies Private Limited, you should provide true and accurate data which includes that of your personal details, geographical location or billing information. The accountability for maintaining and updating this data lies solely with you. Trademill Technologies Private Limited reserves the right for terminating the account for untrue or inaccurate data at any time if found or proved. The responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of the account details and password rests completely with you. You agree to immediately notify Trademill Technologies Private Limited of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- 2. You need to maintain and promptly update that information to keep it accurate, true, current and fully complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your PC and agreeing to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your created account, including the selection and utilization of all content and services.
- 3. Without prior authorised permission from Trademill Technologies Private Limited, you should not copy, modify, sell or distribute any content obtained from Trademill Technologies Private Limited as all information published on the website is the proprietary property of Trademill Technologies Private Limited and its licensors. As such unauthorised use may also intrude upon applicable laws which include copyright and trademark laws, Trademill Technologies Private Limited firmly prohibits these and will dismiss your access and account if any such illegal activity is found, detected or proved. You should also stand accountable for the damages instigated by these unauthorised actions. Except as allowable by us, you acknowledge that you do not obtain any of the ownership rights accessed through our Services. Except as explicitly allowed you may not adapt, reverse engineer, display, publish, transmit, or participate in the sale or transfer, build derivative works, or in any way commercially use, exploit or offer to a 3rd party the content on the website, the publications, or any part of them without the direct permission taken from Trademill Technologies Private Limited or the possessor of these content. We do not endow you any type of licenses, implied, to the intellectual property of Trademill Technologies Private Limited or Trademill Technologies Private Limited’s licensors.
- 4. Trademill Technologies Private Limited has the full rights to refuse service, dismiss accounts, or cancel orders at any point of time in its discretion, including or without any limitations, based upon any of the activities by a user or subscriber in desecration of these Terms or valid laws.
- 5. You agree not to distort geographical location information, use of proxies, use of IP spoofing or by any other possible means to hide the source of any communication you send in relation to our services. You agree not to make-believe as any other identity or individual.
- 6. The Service is fully controlled, operated and administered by Trademill Technologies Private Limited from its office within India. If you access the Service from a location outside India, you are accountable for compliance with all the local laws that are applicable to you. You agree that you will not use the Service or any content accessed through the Service in any other country or in any manner proscribed by the Indian Administration Act or any other related laws, boundaries or guidelines.
- 7. Trademill Technologies Private Limited reserves all rights and has the full control to take decisions about the published content on the website and edit or remove them at its own will.
- 8. Trademill Technologies Private Limited is a publisher of the Publications and so Trademill Technologies Private Limited has editorial control over all the content, which includes all the news, insights, opinions, intelligence, advice, knowledge, offers, services, other information, etc., that is characterized on the website and in the online magazines. So Trademill Technologies Private Limited will take the responsibility for the precision or the trustworthiness for any facts and information published therein or that is made accessible through its services. Trademill Technologies Private Limited will not be accountable for any damage or loss resulted by your dependence on information obtained through the Service or from the content published. The Service may contain links to other sites and 3rd party resources and Trademill Technologies Private Limited does not undertake any accountability or for communications or materials available at such sites. These links are offered for your suitability only. You are fully responsible for understanding any terms that may be applicable when you visit or do a transaction through a 3rd party website.
- 9. Trademill Technologies Private Limited has all the rights to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time. You agree that Trademill Technologies Private Limited shall not be liable to you or to any 3rd party for any alteration, postponement or discontinuance of the Services.
- 10. THE SERVICE AND ALL PUBLICATIONS ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TRADEMILL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED, ITS SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH IS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ALL THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER TRADEMILL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS OR AGENTS, MAKES ANY WARRANTY THAT (I) THE SERVICE WILL MEET ALL YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SERVICE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR COMPLETELY SECURE, (III) THE INFORMATION THAT MAY BE ATTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR THAT MAY BE CONFINED IN THE PUBLICATIONS WILL BE CONSISTENT OR PRECISE OR (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICE OR PUBLICATIONS WILL MEET ALL YOUR EXPECTATIONS. YOU ARE COMPLETELY RESPONSIBLE FOR FINDING AND PRESERVING STEADFAST INTERNET CONNECTIVITY AND DEVICE. TRADEMILL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED IS NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR INCAPACITY TO DOWNLOAD ANY CONTENT. MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN WILL AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE EXCLUSIVELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HARM TO YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF ANY TYPE OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL. NO INFORMATION OR ADVICE, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TRADEMILL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY TYPE OF WARRANTY.
- 11. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER TRADEMILL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED NOR ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS LICENSORS, OR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LAW, FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT AS PER PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF TRADEMILL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED FOR CLAIMS ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR PUBLICATION CONTENT OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO TRADEMILL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED FOR THE PORTION OF THE SERVICE OR PUBLICATION GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. You agree to defend Trademill Technologies Private Limited, its employees and its affiliates from all actions, damages, claims, demands, liabilities and costs arising out of your use or misuse of the Service.
- 12. All the sales related taxes will be fully paid by user as per taxation norms that may alter from time to time based on geography of the user.
- 13. Your satisfaction is key to us. However, all sales would be final and no refunds as full or in parts will be issued to you.
- 14. All subscriptions bought through Trademill Technologies Private Limited are completely auto renewable. The subscription automatically renews except when auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the existing period.
- 15. “Trademill Technologies Private Limited”, and “chemarc.com”, are the trademarks and domain names which are the property of Trademill Technologies Private Limited. All other trademarks, logos, company names etc., are the property of their particular owners.
These Terms and Conditions and guidelines, rules, disclaimers and licenses posted on the Service on the Trademill Technologies Private Limited website comprise the complete agreement between Trademill Technologies Private Limited and you with esteem to your use of the Services with respect to the subject matter mentioned here. These Terms shall be governed by the statutes and laws of India.
From time to time, Trademill Technologies Private Limited may revise these Terms and Conditions to keep them up to date with Trademill Technologies Private Limited services. Please refer to the Trademill Technologies Private Limited site intermittently for any changes. The update date first written above is used to alert you to new modifications. Your access or use of the Service subsequent to such an update will signify your agreement to be bound by changes.
If you have any queries or questions in regards to our terms and conditions, please email us at email@example.com