Terms & Conditions
THIS AGREEMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN TERMS OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES THEREUNDER AS APPLICABLE AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC RECORDS/DOCUMENTS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (REASONABLE SECURITY PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES AND SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION) RULES 2011. THIS IS A COMPUTER-GENERATED ELECTRONIC RECORD AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED IN THE AGREEMENT ARE A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN TRADEMILL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED AND USERS. THE TERMS ARE EFFECTIVE UPON ACCEPTANCE AND SHALL GOVERN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TRADEMILL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED AND USERS FOR SERVICES THROUGH PLATFORM www.chemarc.com. IF THESE TERMS CONFLICT WITH ANY OTHER DOCUMENT/RECORDS, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL PREVAIL UNLESS AND UNTIL FURTHER CHANGE/MODIFICATIONS NOTIFIED BY TRADEMILL TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED.
Welcome to www.chemarc.com hereinafter referred to as "Platform/Chemarc") that is absolutely owned and operated by Trademill Technologies Private Limited. Chemarc is an online Platform for business entities to connect and conduct business online. Buyers and Sellers can transact with each other on the Platform. Users can also create their business profile to attract and interact with Buyers, other service providers and Sellers. Further, the Platform enables service partners such as Logistics Partners, Warehousing Partners, Customs House Agents, Insurance Agents, Trade Finance Partners and others to interact with businesses and provide their services through the Platform.Users can also access business information and interact with other Users on the Platform.
"Platform/Chemarc" shall mean www.chemarc.com which is owned, operated and managed by us.
"Premium Services" shall mean Services provided to You including but not limited to trade financing, ERP integration, analytics, customer development, supplier development and any other such services that may be offered by the Platform from time to time.
"Products" shall mean the goods, materials, supplies, compositions, formulations, products, laboratory chemicals and apparatus, equipment and machinery which are traded on the Platform.
"Register" shall mean registering to the Platform or accessing webpages created on the Social Media to avail the Services provided by the Platform.
"Services" shall mean various services offered by us through Platform including but not limited to facilitation of purchase/sale of Products, marketing, and any other allied services offered from time to time including but not limited to Premium Services.
"Trademill"; "us"; "we"; "our" shall mean “Trademill Technologies Private Limited” a private limited Company registered under Companies Act, 2013 having registered address at Plot No 126 A Dhuruwadi, Anant Nagvekar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai- 400025, Maharashtra, India
"Users" shall mean Users who are Individuals or business entities, who register to avail Services on the Platform and in particular are the following type of users:
- Buyer – the users who are willing to purchase Products which are listed on the Platform by Sellers
- Sellers – the users who are willing to sell their Products which are listed on the Platform Logistics Partners – the users who are owners/providers/arrangers of lorries, trucks, tempo, containers, vehicles, refrigerated or temperature-controlled vehicles, carrying and forwarding agents who facilitate transportation of Products.
- Warehousing Partners – the users who provide facility for storage of Products, raw materials whether at their owned premises or leased or rented premises.
- Customs house agents – the users who are registered with Customs department as registered customs house agents and who provide liaison services with the Customs department.
- Insurance agents – the Users who provide trade insurance facility for buying and selling of the Products.
- Trade Finance partners – the Users who organise trade finance through banks, non banking financial institutions
"You" or "Your" or “Yourself” refers to the Users of this Platform, as may be the case.
- Platform is providing digital trade services for facilitating buying and selling of Products.
- Essentially Platform acts as a facilitator between Users.
- The Services are broadly divided into below mentioned types:
- Digital Trade Platform- The process of buying and selling is automated by way of discovery of the Products listed on the Platform, floating procurement requirements, receiving responses, quotations, proposals on the floated inquiries, negotiations on pricing, finalisation and issuance of purchase orders, deliveries, tracking of deliveries, providing feedbacks and ratings, testimonials, recommendations, and settlement of payments. The Platform will act as a medium for the transaction of purchase and sale between the Users.
- Payment intermediary- In the process of the sale and purchase, Platform shall act as a payment intermediary between the Users. Any payments done by the Users will be processed through the nodal account of Trademill. Platform shall not be held liable for any late payment, or any discrepancy in payment in whatsoever manner.
- Onboarding Trade enablers- Platform also onboards various trade enablers or various service providers including but not limited to logistics partners, trade finance entities, warehouse management partners, customs house agents etc. These Users may assist facilitation of trade for Users. Users may directly engage with Trade enablers for their requirements for logistics, customs house agency services, warehousing requirements etc. using the Platform. The entire service cycle from floating enquiry, receiving proposals, comparison, negotiation, purchase order and payment of fees can be done using the Platform services.
- Search facility- The Platform may provide option of a search mechanism to compare and analyse Products offered by different Users.
- Communication- The Platform shall provider feature for communication with other Users amongst themselves including but not limited to email, chat, audio and video call, and also a communication feature between users and Platform.
- Customer Services - The Platform shall provide service for onboarding, training, ongoing customer service.
- Testimonial, Ratings - Platform will be providing option to Users for rating¸ review, writing blogs, videos, testimonials regarding the Services/product.
- Tracking of Delivery – The Platform shall display the details of tracking of delivery as updated by the Users. The Platform does not cross check tracking information provided by Users, and hence the estimate of delivery and actual delivery may have deviations and for which the Platform shall not be liable in whatsoever manner.
- Platform reserves the right to remove any Products displayed by any User without any advance notice or intimation in whatsoever manner in case Platform considers such action as appropriate and necessary.
- The User agrees, covenants and represents as under while offering its Products for sale on the Platform:
- User shall provide list of Products which can be made available on the Platform. List shall include details, hazardous nature, packing and storage details, specifications and disclaimers of Products.
- User is entitled to sell the Products, and the Products being sold are for genuine commercial use. User shall not sell any illegal or prohibited Products, psychotropic drugs, restricted Products or Products specifically requiring licence unless they are in possession of any licence to sell.
- User shall be responsible to maintain any accreditations, affiliations, and certifications, licenses as may be necessary, applicable and relevant from time to time with respect to selling Products through the Platform. In case such accreditations, affiliations, and certifications are not maintained, registration of User may be terminated at the sole discretion of the Platform.
- User shall ensure that all the Products made available on the Platform shall be of excellent quality in accordance with best industry practices and shall meet with requirements of buyers and all compliances of the government authorities.
- Users shall maintain all quality records, as may be required to establish and monitor if the goods conform to agreed specifications.
- User shall provide details and specifications of the storage, handling and usage requirements of the Products, and Platform shall not be responsible for any mishaps arising out of any usage or storage or handling of the Products.
- User shall strictly adhere to the deliverables and the specifications mentioned in the Order. The Platform shall not be responsible for any variations in terms of quality, quantity, delivery timelines, delivery locations, packaging or any particular aspect connected to such trade.
- Seller shall supply the Products requested by the Buyer within the timelines stated in the placed order or as per time slots selected by the Users or as agreed between the Parties. In case User requests for rescheduling time slots or address or delivery before dispatching the Products, seller shall cater to such request, subject to mutual agreement on commercials.
- User shall provide details of delivery and tracking updates on regular basis and it is the responsibility of the User to provide frequent updates so as to keep the purchaser User updated about the details of delivery, shipment etc.
- Seller shall have no responsibility of the Products once the same have been delivered to the Buyer. Buyer shall immediately notify the Seller if any defects are noticed in the Product.
- In case certain Products are not in stock with the Seller, it shall be the responsibility of Seller to indicate non-availability on the Platform and to Buyer.
- User shall pack the Products carefully in order to provide safe delivery to Users.
- User shall be fully liable for claims without any limitation with respect to Products delivered.
- User agrees as below while purchasing the Products on the Platform:
- User is entitled to purchase the Products, and the Products being purchased shall be used for genuine commercial use. User shall not misuse the Products and the Products shall be used for authentic, and licensed purposes only.
- User accepts, understands and acknowledges that Platform does not take any audit, quality assurance or due diligence exercise, and User agrees to indemnify the Platform from any claims, or charges that may arise from this trade.
- User to check and to satisfy himself completely with the quality, quantity, description of the Product.
- User accepts, understands and agrees that any claim for short delivery/ quality/ deficiency/ misrepresentation will all lie solely against the seller, and Platform shall not be responsible in whatsoever manner.
- User agrees as below while providing Services on the Platform:
- User shall be responsible to maintain any accreditations, affiliations, and certifications, licenses as may be necessary, applicable and relevant from time to time with respect to providing services through the Platform. In case such accreditations, affiliations, and certifications are not maintained, registration of User may be terminated at the sole discretion of the Platform.
- User understands, accepts and acknowledges that providing services such as logistics arrangement, warehousing, transportation, insurance shall be at the sole risk of the User, and Platform shall not be held liable in any way for any damage caused due to the same.
Use of Platform
You acknowledge, agree and confirm that:
- it is Your responsibility to read and understand all information as well as details regarding Platform before You proceed to avail the same.
- Before availing of Services on Platform, You fill in correct data required for the registration.
- In case You provide any wrong information or data, Your access to the registered account may be immediately terminated;
- Once You register for Services of the Platform, You shall be allowed to use the Platform as per the terms and condition specified therein. On obtaining subscription to Premium Services and making necessary payment, You shall be eligible to avail such services.
- You understand that you are dealing with other Users at your own risk and volition and you understand the Platform does not verify or authenticate any User in whatsoever manner and you need to take all the precautions that you generally take while dealing with any other entity. The entire transaction is your business transaction and you solely assume the entire business risk including but not limited non-payment, delay in delivery, mis-delivery, wrong delivery, quality issue etc. The Platform is not liable or responsible in whatsoever manner.
- The Users shall obtain necessary insurance cover as may be applicable and suitable to the Products that they are buying or selling and shall use appropriate mechanism/mode of delivery including but not limited to hazardous material delivery vehicles, storage facility, delivery facility, temperature controlled vehicles etc.
- In case of damage caused to the Products during the phase of manufacturing, transit, handover the parties shall be solely liable and responsible and the Platform shall not be responsible or liable in whatsoever manner.
- that a steady internet facility is required for proper usage of the Platform and We shall not be responsible or liable for any disruption or error while using Service;
- The Users shall adopt responsible, reasonable rating feedbacks and shall not use any vulgar, inappropriate, malicious, libellous, defamatory language in whatsoever manner.
Registration and Password
You shall be able to view Products available on the Platform as provided by different Users. As a guest, you can navigate and browse through the Platform. However, Users must register in order to avail the Services available on Platform. User can go through the details of Services and select the required Service. Users must register to access the Platform or Services available from time to time. There is no fee to register on the Platform and avail services related to purchase/sale of Products.
In case you want to avail the Premium Services, You are required to subscribe to the relevant subscription model available on the Platform as per your requirement from time to time.
You are required to provide including but not limited to the below details:
- Login id and password
- Name and Address of the User and details of branch offices, warehouses etc.
- Email id /Office Contact nos./ Personnel Contact nos.
- Any specific Licenses availed for supply of Products (if applicable)
- PAN, TAN, GST and other registration details as may be required from time to time
- Bill of Quantity
- Product Details, brochures, technical write-ups
- Nature of your Business Activity
- Details of Warehouse such as specifications, location, capacity, photographs, list of available facility at the Warehouse
- Specific Registration Certificate details such as Customs House Agent, Transporter, Warehouse Agent details
- Transportation Facility – Type of vehicles, LMV, HCV, whether refrigerated facility is available, Containers etc.
- Any specific registrations, accreditations as may be applicable
You understand, agree, and acknowledge that at the time of registration, the information provided by You shall always be accurate, correct and complete. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account and password and You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your account. You can change Your profile information and any other details that You have shared with the Platform and You shall promptly update the email address listed in connection with Your account to keep it accurate so that we can contact You. You shall provide any additional information as required by the Platform from time-to-time. We also reserve the right to refuse registration or delete accounts at our sole discretion. You must not set up an account on behalf of another individual or entity unless You are authorized to do so. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions committed by You.
Mode of Payment
Though Chemarc provides significant Services as free services to Users, there are certain services for which the Platform may charge subscription or transaction charges.
In case of routine Services i.e. buying, selling of Products or availing services of trade enablers, Platform shall make available to the User, a payment facility in the form of a nodal account for settlement of the Payments. The Users will have to process all the payments relating to the transactions through the nodal account of Chemarc. The payment will be settled with the User on a T+1 basis or by any other terms as may be specified by Chemarc from time to time. The settlement of payment shall be subject to deduction of any commission that is applicable for such transactions or any other payments that are due from such User which is deducted by the Platform from such settlement. Chemarc shall provide details of reconciliation of such payments and settlements on a periodic basis. User agrees to abide by and adhere to the terms and conditions of Banks in which the nodal account of Chemarc will be opened. Platform shall display costs pertaining to Services and Users liability regarding tax and GST as applicable from time to time.
Users understand, acknowledge and agree that:
- Platform facilitates payment settlement through banking partner to access Users bank account which is operated by the Users authorised signatories using the secure online payment system.
- it is susceptible to hacking, virus attacks, malfunction.
- all payments are subject to their own risk and volition.
- The Platform shall not be liable for any loss or damage occurred to you due to any such malfunction, hacking, virus attacks, errors and/or unscrupulous activities.
The Platform shall not provide any refunds to the Users unless it is explicitly agreed by Users that is buyer and seller. Refund if agreed, is applicable, processed and received from other Users in connection to specific transaction, shall be payable in the same manner in which the payment was received by the Platform. The Platform shall facilitate the refunds, if any, through the mode of the Nodal Account held by Chemarc only.
Any complaints regarding Services and Products will be resolved between the Users. If any complaint is regarding the Platform or the Services provided by Platform, then it shall be resolved between You and Platform through email between You and the Platform as the case may be. You shall email us on firstname.lastname@example.org in order to register your complaint. In case You notice any content which is inappropriate, offensive, indecent or objectionable with respect to religious values, caste, culture, nationality, beliefs. You are required to notify us on the email@example.com and We shall endeavour to resolve the issue at the earliest.
Change in Terms
We follow ethical business practices and intend to provide the content, which is authorised, relevant and applicable and does not infringe any third party's rights. You acknowledge that Platform does not make any representations or provide any warranties about the data, and information, such as data files, text, facts and figures, or other sounds, photographs, videos (collectively, the "Content") which You may have access to as part of the Platform, or through Your use of this Platform. Under no circumstances, Platform is liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Product posted, transmitted, delivered, or otherwise accessible through or made available via Platform. In case You notice any violation of Your intellectual property rights, You shall register Your complaint through email to the Platform on firstname.lastname@example.org. After registering the complaint, Platform will take appropriate legal actions against such incidence including removal of such Content.
Content Supplied by you
You represent, warrant, and agree that no Content or Details shared by You with Platform ("Your Content"), violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including any patent, copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights, breaches or conflicts with any obligation, such as a confidentiality obligation, or contains libellous, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful material.
You grant us a personal, limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the content and details including but not limited to Trademarks, Service Marks, logos, feedback etc. submitted by You for providing the listing, You also grant us the right (i) to display your rating/review about the User on the Platform (ii) promote or distribute it for the access of other users. You agree that You are solely responsible for Content made available by You through the Platform including but not limited to any liabilities arising out of any third-party infringement claims.
We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove or edit Your content at any time and for any or no reason in our absolute and sole discretion without prior notice, although we have no duty to do so or to monitor any public forum. If we elect to screen Your Content, there may be a delay in posting of such content in a public forum to allow for a review process. If we have questions about Your Content including, without limitation, the copyright, we may contact You for further information including, for example, to verify that You own the copyright or otherwise obtain necessary permission to post the material.
Links to Third Party
This Platform may contain links to other platforms owned and operated by third parties or other Users who may related to or not related to the Platform ("Linked Platforms"). The Linked Platforms are not under the control of Platform and Platform is not responsible for the content of any Linked Platforms or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Platform and makes no representation or warranty with respect to the content of any such third-party sites.
Platform provides these links to You for convenience only and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the Linked Platforms by Platform. Your link to any such Linked Platforms is entirely at Your own risk. Platform is not a party to any transaction between You and a Linked Platforms. Your use of a Linked Platform is subject to the terms and conditions of that site.
The Platform may also contain third party advertisements, if any. The display of such advertisements does not in any way imply an endorsement or recommendation of the relevant advertiser, its products or services unless specifically mentioned by Platform. You are referred to the relevant advertiser for all information regarding the advertisement and its Products or services. Platform accepts no responsibility for any interaction between You and the relevant third party and is released from any liability arising out of or in any way connected with such interaction.
You may get access to message boards, live chat rooms, emails, and other feature ("Ancillary Services") that are offered from time to time on the Platform and may be operated by us or by a third party on our behalf. As elaborated in Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights, Platform shall not be responsible for any copyright infringement for the blogs written/testimonials on the Platform. You shall not use these Ancillary Services to perform any illegal activities (including without limitation legal rights, such as rights if privacy of others) or immoral activities, falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting Your affiliation with a person or entity. The Platform reserve the right to remove any live chats, comments or information provided by you if the Platform considers this inappropriate.
You agree not to engage in any of the following activities:
Violating laws and rights: You shall not (a) use the Platform for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international laws, (b) violate or encourage others to violate any right of or obligation to a third party, including but not limited to, by infringing, misappropriating, or violating intellectual property, confidentiality, or privacy rights.
Solicitation: You shall not use the Platform, or any information provided through the Platform for the transmission of advertising or promotional materials, including junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation.
Disruption: You shall not use the Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Platform, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Platform; including by (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm or other malicious code, or (b) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide any of the Services on the Platform, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any network, equipment, or server.
Harming others: You shall not share or transmit Content or products or details that are harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false or misleading, or incites an illegal act. You shall not intimidate or harass another through the Platform;
Impersonation or unauthorized access: You shall not impersonate another person or entity or misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity when using the Platform. You shall not use or attempt to use another’s account or personal information; and, You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Platform, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Platform, through hacking password mining or any other means.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Platform and Services is entirely at Your own risk and that the Platform, and the Services therein are provided on an "as is" basis, without any warranties of any kind.
All express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are expressly disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Chemarc, its officers, partners, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Platform, provision of Services and your use thereof. Platform makes no warranties or representations that-
- the content shared on the Platform or any third party platforms linked to the Platform are accurate or complete,
- The Platform will meet your requirements,
- The Platform will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis,
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Platform will be accurate or reliable.
We may occasionally for brief periods suspend the operations of the Platform for maintenance, updates or support work as we may deem appropriate. We are not liable for any inconvenience, loss or damages that may be caused to you during such periods of suspension. We shall not be or responsible for any –
- errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
- personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from Your access to and use of the Platform;
- any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein;
- any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Platform;
- any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Platform by any third party, and/or;
- any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, communicated, transmitted, or otherwise made available via Platform. Platform does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any Services advertised or offered through the Platform or any hyperlinked platform or featured in any banner or other advertising.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, You hereby indemnify, hold harmless and release Trademill, its officers, its directors, employees, agents and successors from any and all claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature, arising out of or relating to:
- Your usage of the Platform and the Services;
- Your violation of any rights of any other person in connection with the Platform,
- Any misrepresentation and breach of warranties made in relation to the Services;
- Any transactions (present and subsequent) between You and the other Users on the Platform;
- Any payments processed through the nodal account, and any discrepancy thereof, and any late payments made.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Chemarc, its officers, partners, employees, or agents, be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if Chemarc has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from any aspect of Your use of the Platform, including without limitation whether the damages arise from use or misuse of the Platform, or arising out of any transaction done using the Platform, or while availing Services of any of the Users of the Platform, or from inability to use the Platform, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or termination of the Platform . Such limitation of liability shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of Services or rendered through or advertised in connection with the Platform or any links on the Platform, as well as by reason of any information, opinions or advice received through or advertised in connection with the Platform or any links on the Platform. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that Platform shall not be liable for User details or content or defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any User or third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with You. In case of any dispute with respect to the Products purchased on the Platform, You agree to litigate independently against the User selling on the Platform without involving Trademill in any manner whatsoever.
In any event, the total aggregate liability of Platform to You under any applicable law whatsoever for all loss or damage arising out of access to the Platform shall be limited to the subscription fee paid for last 3 months by You on the Platform -or any transaction fee charged by Platform. If no such subscription fee is paid, the amount shall be limited to the maximum of Rs. 1,000/.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
The Platform and all the rights including but not limited to intellectual property rights subsisting under or in relation to the Platform are owned by the Trademill and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors, Users as the case may be. The Platform respects copyright, and we prohibit Users from using it for professional gain, commercial purposes or using such content on social media without prior written permission of Chemarc.
If You believe that the Platform contains elements that infringe Your intellectual property rights in Your work, please notify us immediately. If we receive intellectual property right infringement claim notification, and it is felt appropriate, we may remove all such content which is indicated as infringing and/or take any other appropriate action at our discretion. If You believe that material or Services infringes a copyright, You may notify us email@example.com with the details. Users are not allowed to use the Platform Content for any purpose other than specifically permitted herein. In case of violation of copyright laws, You shall be liable under Section 51 of Copyright Act, 1957 or any other such regulations from time to time.
In case, You misuse the Products available on the Platform for any illegal purposes, Platform reserves the right to terminate and delete your account and take the necessary legal action.
Survival: The disclaimer of warranties, the limitation of liability, indemnity and the jurisdiction and applicable law provisions shall survive any termination.
Force Majeure: Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall the Platform is held liable for any damage or loss due to deficiency in performance of Services or delay in delivery of Product resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, software failures, machinery breakdown, strike, or due to government regulations, floods, storms, electrical failure, civil disturbances, riots and any other reason beyond reasonable control of the Platform.